Emergency Vehicle Service
Maintenance, Repairs, and Parts for EMS Vehicles & Ambulances
Who do you turn to for reliable EMS vehicle service and ambulance repair? You can’t risk handing over your emergency vehicle service to just any auto mechanic. You need someone with the breadth of experience and qualifications to assess and resolve issues for both fire apparatus and ambulances.
Stations throughout New York and Vermont trust only the leading EVT and ASE certified mechanics at Nassau Fire Apparatus. Our team is trained to diagnose and repair a wide range of emergency rescue vehicle issues, along with offering the most comprehensive preventative maintenance diagnostics in the area.
From collision and custom fabrication to preventative maintenance and UL testing, Nassau Fire Apparatus resolves your ambulance repair and emergency vehicle service issues in a timely and budget friendly manner:
- Preventative maintenance services, providing repairs to any type of emergency, rescue or heavy commercial apparatus or equipment
- Factory trained on many specialty vehicles
- Cost analysis and assistance creating a scheduled budget on all types of fleets
- Heavy duty equipment body and frame specialists
- Factory trained and certified paint specialists on-site for PPG, Dupont, Sikkens & Sherwin Williams paints
We’ve been in the ambulance and EMS vehicle service business since 1962 and hire only certified trained mechanics. Our 12 technicians hold specialized commercial and industry based certifications including EVT and ASE. Additionally, we’re OEM factory trained and certified for Hale, Waterous & Godiva pumps, Weldon, Code 3, and Whelen.
When you need quality maintenance and repair services for your EMS fleet, trust only the best – Nassau Fire Apparatus. Visit our 15,000 square foot, state-of-the-art facility on 120 Otis Street in West Babylon or call us!
Collision Repair, UL Testing, Emergency Roadside Services, and more… Nassau Fire Apparatus
We provide more than routine and preventive maintenance for your fire rescue vehicle or ambulance. From UL Testing to on-site 24 hour emergency repair, Nassau Fire Apparatus never lets you down. We are a trusted name in ambulance maintenance and our ambulance technicians will ensure your emergency vehicles are as dependable as you are for your community.
Along with collision, maintenance, and repair, our technicians go that extra mile to keep you on the road and on schedule.
- UL Inspections on all aerials and ladders along with corrective repairs in order to achieve the certification. On pumpers we put the pump through a complete operations test. Upon completion, we transport it to the county testing facility for certification.
- Specialty state-of-the-art equipment such as scanners and software for most OEM chassis manufacturers. This allows us to trouble shoot the problem before you bring it to the dealer for a warranty repair – this ultimately means less down time for you.
- Seven emergency road service vehicles – two equipped for complete onsite service work.
- Immediate roadside service. When you call us for en route assistance, we guarantee a technician will arrive within 20 minutes of your call. Our technician will either remedy the issue on-site or will stay with you until the vehicle is secured for maintenance.
For more information about our services or to schedule an appointment, call Nassau Fire Apparatus.